Pre – Marriage Workshops and Marriage Growth Retreats
Your leaders for these two Retreats are Pastor Scott Mitchell and Melinda Mitchell with extensive training and experience in this ministry.
Pre – Marriage Workshops:
A weekend for exploring and developing relationship
Dates of Workshop:
22nd – 24th March, 2019
12th – 14th July, 2019
22nd – 24th November, 2019
Marriage Growth Retreat:
Strengthening Relationships & Overcoming Challenges
Dates of Retreat:
To be advised
Courses cover such areas as:
- Family of Origin
- Expectations and Goals
- Handling Finances
- Handling Conflict & Emotions
- Other areas designated by couples
Mid-Week Retreat for 50 PlusDates of Retreats: 25th February – 1st March 2019 27th – 31st May, 2019 5th – 9th August, 2019 18th – 22nd November, 2019 Mid-Week Retreats are 5 days spent sharing friendship. It is an opportunity to:
- Hear the Word of God through our guest speakers
- Share experiences with others
- Give others encouragement
- Find new ways to serve God
The Retreats are varied, fun and promise opportunities for relaxation. Enjoy a picnic lunch one day and be spoilt with a special afternoon tea another. Keep fit by taking one of the many scenic walks around Marysville or relax around the open fire. You will find the environment around El Kanah picturesque, inspiring and relaxing.
Worship & Healing Retreat
A time of inspiration and growing closer to God
Dates of Retreats:
2nd and 3rd March, 2019 – Led by Pastor Scott Mitchell, Crossway Baptist – focusing on Prayer
31st May – 2nd June, 2019 – Led by Pastor Graeme Cann, El Kanah
6th – 8th September, 2019 – Led by Pastor Graeme Cann, El Kanah
29th November – 1st December, 2019 – Led by Pastor Graeme Cann, El Kanah
Recovery from Divorce/Separation & Bereavement:
Growing through adversity
Date of Retreat:
To be advised
- Grieving Processes: 7 steps.
- Anxiety: What are the causes and assistors?
- Anger: It is ok to feel angry! Learn to express it in a helpful and positive manner
- Loneliness-Alone: My response to it. – make a shift!
- Forgiveness: How can/do I forgive?
- Rebuilding self-esteem: Goal setting/a new identity/you!
Other Retreats run by El Kanah:
Living at Peace with Ourselves and Others: Date to be advised: 2019 – Pastor Graeme Cann
Spiritual, Health & Wellbeing
- Prayer Mountain Retreats: Fasting, Prayer & Reflection
- Meditation & Visualization
- Healing Retreats – Prayer Ministry (World to Christ Healing (Australia) Inc.
- Spiritual Growth
- Mentoring Ministry to Ministers and their wives (Graeme and Julia Cann)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Counselling (including Residential and Intensive Counselling)
- Restoration Retreats (tailored to the individual)
- Recovery from the effects of Loss & Grief
- Lifestyle and Nutrition
Gift Certificates are available for these Retreats
For further details and costs, etc., please ring:
Vera Gill, El Kanah: (03) 5963 3600 – email@example.com